Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Creatine Monohydrate||Other Name:||Creatine|
|Usage:||Sports Supplements; Muscles Growth||MOQ:||1kg|
Sports Supplements Creatine Powder Creatine Monohydrate CAS 6020-87-7
|Product Name:||Creatine monohydrate|
|Synonyms:||N-GUANYL-N-METHYLGLYCINE;N-GUANYL-N-METHYLGLYCINE, MONOHYDRATE;N-METHYL-N-GUANYLGLYCINE MONOHYDRATE;N-AMIDINOSARCOSINE;N-AMIDINOSARCOSINE HYDRATE;N-AMIDINOSARCOSINE MONOHYDRATE;Glycine, N-(aminoiminomethyl)-N-methyl-, monohydrate;CREATINE HYDRATE|
|Product Categories:||Food & Feed ADDITIVES;Nutritional Supplements;Food & Flavor Additives;API's;Biochemicals Found in Plants;Nutrition Research;Other Biochemical|
|Mp||292 °C (dec.)(lit.)|
|storage temp.||Store at RT|
|Water Solubility||13 g/L (20 ºC)|
|CAS Data Base Reference||6020-87-7(CAS DataBase Reference)|
|NIST Chemistry Reference||Creatine hydrate(6020-87-7)|
Creatine monohydrate description
Water creatine is a medicinal raw material and health care additive. Can inhibit the production of muscle fatigue factors, relieve fatigue and tension, restore the body, can speed up the body protein synthesis, make muscle stronger, enhance muscle elasticity, lower cholesterol, lower blood lipids, lower blood sugar levels, improve the elderly blood sugar muscle nutrition Bad, anti-aging.
Creatine monohydrate is a dietary supplement for athletes and many bodybuilders used to increase high-intensity exercise performance, increase strength, have more muscle, increase body mass and faster muscle recovery after exercise.
Creatine is creatively known as the most popular and effective nutritional supplements. Highly enough to keep up with the status of protein products, ranking "best-selling supplements" list. Was rated as "must use" the body, there are other items of athletes, such as football, basketball players, etc., want to improve their energy level, the power of people widely used.
The chemical name of creatine is methyl guanidine-acetic acid. Creatine is a natural substance found in our muscle cells, especially around skeletal muscle (about 95% of the body's creatine supply) and the remaining 5% in other parts of the body. Creatine is a metabolite produced by the body, consisting essentially of three amino acids - methionine, arginine and glycine.
Our liver has the ability to combine these three amino acids and creatine. The pancreas and kidneys also synthesize a small amount of creatine when necessary. Another source of creatine is our diet. We can also obtain creatine by using it as a dietary supplement. Although it has many different forms, the most commonly used formula for sports purposes is creatine monohydrate.
Creatine monohydrate Application
1). Food additives
2). Cosmetic Surfactant
3). Nutritional enhancers
4). Drug ingredients
5). Health products
Creatine monohydrate Benefits
1). Enhance muscle mass / strength
2). Increases muscle energy availability
3). Increased power output (multiple sets / delegates)
4). Weight gain
How to take creatine monohydrate?
Creatine monohydrate, generally recommended dose of creatine monohydrate daily 3-5g. There is no general consensus on the best time to take creatine. Many people combine creatine powder with other whey proteins that have been taken. Creatine can also be mixed with warm water (increase solubility), juice or caffeine-free tea. It is important to note that when you need to take, the creatine monohydrate should be prepared freshly. Do not advance the premixed sour powder.
Creatine monohydrate, no long-term study of creatine monohydrate, it is generally recommended that you recycle. Examples of creatine monohydrate cycles may be 8 weeks and 4 weeks.
Contact Person: Miss. COCO